Monday, January 24, 2005

Progress Continues

Over the weekend I finished chapter 26 and reworked some of the early chapters. I'm still planning on self-publishing but I'm going to go ahead and try for one of the big publishers. Since they only want three chapters and a synopsis in most cases, that is what I worked on.

My dear wife (the web site designer) began work on my author/book/fantasy setting website. It will be up in the next week or so. We created a symbol for the "Brotherhood of Aarron" (a non-religious sect that attempts to act as a checks and balances against the political and religous organizations in Caern) that is pretty cool.

My next steps are to create flags for the three "provinces", icons for the twelve gods, and continue work on the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home