Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Halloween Trick or Treat...

I usually don't post too many family pics on my blog, but it's Halloween and it was a fun day.



Gosh I hate Dora. Halloween song is still stuck in my head.

Here are pics from the day. I have loverly children. I'm biased though.

This is Samantha, 4, Cinderella through and through.











This would be Alex, 9 1/2 months old. She was going to be a Virginia Cavalier cheerleader, but we opted for the bunny. Hopefully the cheerleader outfit will still fit her next year.







We met Riley while we were out. Riley is in Sam's pre-school class, and we had no idea she lived just a few blocks away from us. Happy times were had by the kiddies.







This is what makes life worth living, in case you didn't know...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Leann Mabry said...

Sooooooo cute!!!!! NOW these are the GOOD times Halloween!!!!!

YAY for cuties!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home