Monday, April 17, 2006

Someone want to loan me some time?

I simply don't have the time I need to do everything I need to do... nothing new to most of us, but I just wish... ah, just shut up and get back to work.

I'm trying to finish the non-art elements of a content pack for the rpg accessory company I work for, Four Ugly Monsters. I've got to get this done this week, as we plan on releasing this content pack next week. Today, with the help of my wonderful wife, I finished working on a new online store for the website.

In addition I've got to do around 150 pages of edits for my book tomorrow, so I can print out the pages for an editor I have.

Next I have to finish the last couple of chapters of the book. I'm taking off from work this Thursday and Friday to get this done. I've got to finish the first draft by the end of this weekend.

I've also got some things to finish at my 'real' job, including a demo of the testing application I support for a testing group I don't know. Always fun doing that.

Again, nothing out of the ordinary. I've just got to suck it up and do it.

Later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home