Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Final Push, Part Deux

The tunnel was not lit as well as I had thought, or maybe the tunnel is just longer than I thought it was. (I wrote a while back that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as my novel goes). I still have some work to do.

I took three days off from work this past week to write. I completed two more chapters and edited a lot of info in earlier chapters. The problem I'm facing now (that I've mentioned before) is trying to remember plot points in chapters I wrote over a year ago. I am happy today, however, because I worked through my last problematic plot device and now can concentrate on the last three chapters which detail the final confrontation between our heroes and the murderer of Gretta Platt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home