Monday, July 04, 2005

Submission sent in...

Book News - this month I completed and sent off a submission for Murder at Avedon Hill to Tor Books. I would like to thank my wife Liza and my friends Scott Neilson and Matt Sanner for their editing help. While I am planning on self-publishing Murder at Avedon Hill, I had to make the attempt with Tor. Wish me luck.

The submission contained the prologue, the first three chapters, and a synopsis of the book. Going through this process forced me to address some problems with character development that I had previously identified; I believe the overall start of the book is much stronger now. I am still worried that the submission doesn't have as much "action" as a publisher might want to see. Hopefully though my writing style will be noticed (and loved).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home