Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Murder at Avedon Hill Continues

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I still get referrals from here every month... so I guess I should post here sometimes.

I've released 27 episodes of the podcast so far. I've got around 15 more episodes left. The response has been great. I'm in the Top 100 Daily podcasts in the Lit section of iTunes most days, and on Page 2 of the Featured Podcast list under Literature as well.

Most recently the podcast has been named as a finalist for Best Podcast Novel at the Podcast Peer Awards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Just listened to "And now for something completely different"... you're take on the 'Give me liberty or give me death!' speech. Very well done!! You made that old fashioned way of speaking very understandable by your passion & the way you emphasized certain words. Quite enjoyable to listen to, thanks for giving us this great podcast and these little 'different' tidbits. :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger P.G. Holyfield said...

why thanks so much, di!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home