Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tag in the Seam Pimps Murder at Avedon Hill, and vice versa :)

Tag in the Seam As mentioned in a previous post, I'm a big fan of Leann Mabry's pocast "Tag in the Seam." She provides insight on being a 'real woman,' and she shows great comedic talent just 'being herself.'

I did a promo for her podcast last month, cobbling together some sound bites and adding a voiceover to tie it together. Not high comedy, but she liked it enough to post it on her site.

In her most recent episode she mentions me and plugged the fact that I have my podcast starting soon. For those of you that are coming over after hearing her podcast, my first T-Minus podcast leading up to the start of the novel will be posted after the first of the year, after we move to another hosting company and I convert this site to WordPress/Podpress.

But before that I hope to be announcing that a short story I wrote will be appearing on a popular podcast... I'm just waiting to hear if/when it might go up before releasing any details. :)

I took the day off today to continue the final edits of my novel. So it's time to get back to it... Later guys!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on!!!

YAY!! Good times!!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home