Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Preparing for Dragon*Con

I am looking forward to Dragon*Con in Atlanta at the end of the month. I bought a couple of t-shirts (one for Four Ugly Monsters and one for the book), my wife created and ordered business cards for me (tied to the novel; you can see the business card here. I am really looking forward to attending the podcasting track and meeting a lot of the podcast authors I've been listening to for the last six months.

I also hope to attend some of the panels on Battlestar Galactica, and if there is anything dealing with the the Joss Whedon universe I'll be checking in.

I have continued work on the book. I am on the last few paragraphs of the first draft, which I will finish tomorrow.

Current word count: 144,221

Last update... I recently recorded a short character backstory for a play-by-post campaign I'm going to take part in starting in September. It may be played on the Misfit Brew podcast at some point; I will post a link here if this happens.

Actually, here's the last update. As I might have stated before, I plan on doing an audio version of Murder at Avedon Hill. A group of podcasters have started a support group for new podiobook creators and I'm getting great feedback on my first test recording. I hope to start doing more with this over the next couple of months.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home